The date for the Primary Election is June 4, 2024. But, early and absentee voting for the Primary starts April 19, 2024.
If you're not yet registered to vote, you can go to your courthouse anytime between now and May 20, 2024.
Remember, only registered Republicans can vote in the Republican primary (and anyone can vote in the November 5th, 2024 General Election).
You can also request an absentee ballot from your county auditor's office.
Do I live in District 4?
If not sure, you can check out the map below or to the right. Double click on the map to the right to enlarge it. If you live right on the border and you're not sure, you can call me or call your county courthouse to find out.
And remember, the city of Watertown and some surrounding townships in the middle of District 4 is not in District 4 but is a different district.
Where to Vote for the Primary in District 4?
- Grant County Courthouse - 210 East 5th Ave, Milbank, SD 57252
- Hamlin County Courthouse - 300 4th Street, Hayti, SD 57241
- Clark County Courthouse - 200 N. Commercial Street, Clark, SD 57225
- Deuel County Courthouse - 408 4th Street West, Clear Lake, SD 57226
- Codington County Courthouse - 14 1st Ave SE, Watertown, SD 57201
- Roberts County Courthouse - 411 2nd Avenue East, Suite 1B, Sisseton, SD 57262